Our mission is to promote electoral transparency, accountability and democratic governance through citizen action, social mobilisation and policy advocacy.
- To empower the individual Nigerian Citizen as a monitor of incidents in the area of:
- Free and fair elections;
- Corruption of public officials, civil servants and law enforcement agents;
- Human Rights abuses
- To provide a mechanism for citizens to report on incidents of electoral malpractices, corruption and Human Rights violations that they experience;
- To provide a resource to the Mass Communication industry in publicising the incidents reported by Nigerian citizens;
- To provide mechanism for collating and analysing reports and channelling them appropriately to inform public decision making, shape and influence policy outcomes.